History & Release Notes
Note: Version history for minimal documentation updates are not listed here to prevent cluttering.
4.5.0 / 2018-06-05
- Added: exclude options to schema generation functions.
4.4.0 / 2018-05-20
- Added: schwifty template
- Added: Joi schema generation function
- Added: TypeScript schema generation function
- Added: JSDoc schema generation function
4.1.0 / 2017-07-03
- Added: --config and --env CLI options. Thanks mmkal for PR.
4.0.0 / 2017-06-18
- pg-structure updated to next major version of 4. There are some breaking changes see pg-structure v4 changes.
3.5.0 / 2017-03-16
- Added: eslint --fix feature added with
lintFixoption. If it is set to true and eslint command is available, generated files are fixed with eslint according to .eslintrc or settings in your project.
3.4.14 / 2017-02-21
- Fixed: Empty and numeric default values were generated wrong.
3.4.6 / 2016-12-8
- Custom data
3.4.5 / 2016-11-17
- SSL option added to CLI. Thanks to gbahamondezc.
3.4.2 / 2016-08-17
singleLinenunjucks filter added.
- Fixed: Multi line database comments throw exception.
3.4.0 / 2016-06-27
-nobeautifierCLI option added.
3.3.0 / 2016-05-05
- Added: Objection template can be used with custom objection.Model subclass.
- Changed: Objection template is simplified. Still in alpha stage.
- Changed: Documentation update.
3.2.4 / 2016-03-22
- Fixed: Template file names contain pipe
|character for filtering. It's an invalid character in windows file names. Now
#is used for filtering. For backward compatibility
|can still be used.
3.2.0 / 2016-02-22
- Added: New template 'objection-alpha' added. As name suggests, it is in alpha stage, needs some feedback.
3.1.0 / 2016-02-22
hasOnerelation support for
3.0.2 / 2016-02-19
- Changed: pg-structure updated to 3.1.3 to make pg-generator compatible with node.js v4 without --harmony flag.
3.0.1 / 2016-02-18
- Added: stringifyIfObject filter, which converts it's input to string if it is an object.
sequelizetemplate expands custom data objects automatically.
3.0.0 / 2016-01-30
- Changed: pg-structure is updated to v3.1.2
- Changed: pg-structure v3 returns collections ad Map and Set instead of Object or Array. Templates are updated as necessary.
2.0.18 / 2015-12-28
- Added: PostgreSQL range data types for sequelize template.
- Added: sequelize template throws more explanatory error for unknown/undefined data types.
2.0.17 / 2015-12-09
- Added: Additional test for sequelize template, which compares generated file with an expected result.
- Fixed: Sequelize template did not generate table description.
- Changed: pg-structure module updated to v2.0.8.
2.0.7 / 2015-11-29
- Changed: pg-structure updated to version 2.0.0-alpha.9
2.0.6 / 2015-11-29
- Changed: pg-structure module updated.
2.0.0 / 2015-11-25
- Completely rewritten from scratch.
- CAUTION: 2.0.0 is incompatible with 0.x series.
- Added: For sequelize-pg-generator users, better direct usable generated files compared to sequelize-pg-generator. pg-generator all features and more.
- Renamed from sequelize-pg-generator to pg-generator.
- Added: Updated pg-structure v2 API.
- Added: Template based generation. Not limited to sequelize.
- Added: www.pg-generator.com web site.
- Added: Interactive command line.
- Added: 3 templates. (Sequelize, base and tutorial)
- Removed: Configuration files. Templates are easier and more intuitive than config files.
- Changed: Command changed from 'spgen' to 'pgen'.
- Changed: Makefile to npm scripts.
- Added: sequelize-types are added. (pg-structure deprecated it.)
0.8.0 / 2015-10-14
alias.jsonfile is generated in target directory to let developer easily override relationship names.
0.7.0 / 2015-10-14
- Changed: Location of utils.js is changed to inside of model directory.
0.6.0 / 2015-09-10
- -t --templateName parameter added to spgen. This name is used to choose one of the builtin template directories.
- sequalize4 template added for protect backward compatibility.
- sequalize4 template supports object references property. (references and referencesKey will be depreciated in Sequelize 4)
0.5.4 / 2015-06-16
- pg-structure updated to latest version.
0.5.3 / 2015-06-16
- Added: JSONB support and Boolean default value. Contributed by viniciuspinto (https://github.com/viniciuspinto)
0.4.2 / 2015-04-27
- Added documentation and examples.
0.3.1 / 2015-01-10
- Tested for Sequelize 2.0 RC7
0.3.0 / 2014-12-30
- Removed: pg-native dependency removed. Some users experienced problems during install.
- Added: generate.addRelationNameToManyToMany configuration to prefix relation aliases prevent further name clashes which cannot be prevented by generate.addTableNameToManyToMany. Default: true.
- Added: generate.stripFirstTableNameFromManyToMany configuration added. Default: true
- Changed: generate.addTableNameToManyToMany configuration default is false now.
- Changed: Default naming rule for many to many relations.
- Added: Logging uses Winston module now.
- Added: Doc update for Windows OS users.
- Fixed: Database tables without any column throws error when warning configuration is true.
0.2.0 / 2014-12-27
- Added: Automatic alias and naming validations to prevent name clash.
- Added: generate.addTableNameToManyToMany configuration to prefix relation aliases prevent name clash. Default: true.
- Added: --throwError option added to CLI. This option decides wheter to throw error or simply log.
- Added: Prevent hasMany through and belongsToMany true at the same time.
- Fixed: generate.prefixForBelongsTo aliases are not properly camel cased.
- Fixed: --resetConfig option does not work from CLI
- Doc update
0.1.17 / 2014-12-26
- Fixed: CLI command does not work.
- Added: Required parameters warning.
0.1.15 / 2014-12-26
- Added: Turkish documentation added.
- Fixed: Typos and mistakes in documents.
0.1.12 / 2014-12-23
- Added: Tests added.
- Added: --nolog option added to spgen command.
- Added: --resetConfig option. Also details and caveat added to the document.
- Fix: lib/index.js exported function expects different parameters than written in documentation.
- Fix: Command line arguments fixed.
- Fix: Data type variable name configuration is ignored.
- Document update.
0.1.0 / 2014-12-23
- Initial version.